|sorry I'm late|
Need some ideas?
- There's still time to participate in the Dear Poet project.
- Sign up for the educator's newsletter for help in the classroom.
- Carry a poem in your pocket on April 27.
- Picture books are a great way to introduce young people to poetry. You'll find a partial list from Perfect Picture Book Friday on Susanna's blog.
- Sarah Tregay had compiled a huge list of middle grade novels in verse on her site.
|Booked,written by Kwame Alexander|
Cover by Steve Gardner
Reviewed by Karen Yingling
|Download the poster|
as a PDF from Poets.org
What other ways will you celebrate National Poetry Month?